Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Semester Begins!~

Sorry for not updating any post recently. I were too busy with my activities lately, doesn't had much time in front of my desktop for a few days. Huhuhu~ As for today, my new semester starts at ADTEC. New semester, new spirits!



For this year, I'm joining the Malaysia Skills Competition 2011 in IT Network System Administration course. Wahh! At least there is something I could achieve for this year as last year I couldn't achieved anything grand and special. This time, it's the second time I'm joining this competition. The first one was on 2009, I've entered the Web Design course. That time, I'm representing my ILP that is ILP Kuala Langat in the competition. First, I've entered the qualification round at ILP Kepala Batas. After that, I've managed to enter the final round at CIDB Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. In the final round, I've just managed to get the second place from eight contestant. Huhuhu~ :)


As for last week, many things had happened to me. Too many and a little bit personal to be shared here. Sorry guys. :) AJL 25 was held last Sunday night, I wasn't able to see it because at my hostel didn't have any television. So I've just waiting for the result from Facebook. Then many people posting 'Tolong Ingatkan Aku' on their status. Ohh, so Ana Raffali wins? I'd thought that would be Black or Faizal Tahir. Huhuhu~ :( After knowing the result, I've post this on my status :-


Amazingly, I've got many likes from my friends! Thanks guys!~ Now, this was my Most Likable Status Ever for now. :)

P/S : You've said I'm disrespect to you, so I respect your decision. Thanks a lot, friend.http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...