Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Behold! The Beginning of A New Journey!~


About Me :


A little bit of shengal + a cup of adorable + a spoon full of happy go lucky + a couple of sleepy head + once a time is a lot of talking from his mouth + always stay focused in his works + a ton of damned ideas + either tall or heavy in size + sometimes an intelligent but crazy little boy = nothing less but a full tank of amazing guy here~!
Just remember one thing, I'm not perfect. I'm just another ordinary person.



NAME :
Mohamad Azlan Najmuddin Bin Mohamad Shahid
AGE + BIRTH DATE :
21 this year + 18 September 1989
WHEREABOUTS :
Currently at Adtec Batu Pahat, Johor. Living at Kuala Lumpur.
EMAIL ADDRESS :

HATE ME?
Just take off your feet and walk away~! Any hate comment is not needed here. Don't mess with my life damn it~! Go away and have your own life.
LOVE ME?
Just add me and keep in touch with me.. Don't just touch and go okay? Feel free to view and comment me, my photosvideos and blogs. Love u all~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...