Saturday, November 6, 2010

Since Two Weeks Ago~

Yesterday was my full two weeks since I've closed my Facebook account. Hah~ What a relief, I don't have to be busy Facebooking everyday like before. When I still having my Facebook account, I can't even stopping myself to be online as much as I could, my assignment had been delayed and I had no time for other activities. That's why I took a drastically action to close my Facebook account for a while.


But there was some problems regarding my action to closed my account, that's gave me a headache. One day after I've closed my Facebook, some of my friends sms me and accused me blocking them at Facebook. At that time I was thinking, is this what they were thinking about me when I closed my account? They never asked me first about my account, even so they blamed me directly based on their thinking. That's really made me really pissed off. There also some of my best friend that never even noticed about my action, although they always posting comments on my wall and posts. So that's made me thinking, do the friends at Facebook really are a real and reliable ones? Or they just be friendly with me because I'm a happy-go-lucky guy? I didn't know the answer and I don't want to blame them either. I felt it maybe was better this way.




Until now, I had much of free time to spend. I'm free to do whatever I want to when I busy Facebooking back then. I've finished my collection of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. Right now I've managed to catch up to the latest episodes of Tensou Sentai Goseiger and Kamen Rider OOO. I'm also currently completing my Engine Sentai Go-Onger episodes and manage to create my own blog right now. Thanks for the time that I had after I've closed my Facebook account. But I will activate my Facebook account soon or later on, so don't worry guys. Just waiting the right time to go online back at Facebook.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...